Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

File Folder Fun

When I visited with my newly acquired team at the end of May I was gifted with a binder full of 2nd-4th grade file folder games.  Over the past month and a half I have gone nuts!  I've officially copied all of the games I needed and started coloring.  Yesterday after an hour trip to Mardel's and 38 feet of lamination I finished with half of my file folder games.  The games cover English/Language Arts and math concepts.  So excited about this free find, and the fact that it came into my possession in May so I have all summer to finish them.  Thankfully I have spent the month of June with two fabulous roommates that have helped my color, cut & glue for the past six weeks.

We've officially gone through three boxes of crayons and I am pretty positive I have a permanent scissor imprint on my hand but this fall I am going to be so grateful I have multiple games already created for activities!  

23 file folder games down & 23 to go!  Can't wait to see them all finished and stacked up in my classroom.

Ms. B

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin